Compressible polyether polyurethane foam with nominal 10 PPI. Weeps moisture while minimizing the infiltration of drafts, water, dust, insects, etc. into a building or a cavity (NEMA enclosure, generator/compressor housing, etc.)
• Loudspeaker covers and air conditioner filters
• General filtering applications. Weep baffling in commercial and residential construction. Weeps moisture and condensation from the building while minimizing infiltration of air, moisture, insects, dust, etc
• PVC coating is widely used by architects for its durability and longevity
• Best for exposure to harsh climate conditions such as driving rain, dust storms, hail storms, etc.
Product Features & Benefits:
• PVC coated reticulated foams are UV resistant and are available in black
• Flame retardant available by special request
Learn more about choosing the right reticulated polyether foam for your application in our blog.