H-O Products offers a broad range of engineering services ranging from material evaluation and specification to product/component design recommendations. Our experience with many types of applications and all types of environmental conditions, plus a thorough understanding of materials and adhesive systems enables us to choose the right product fit to your needs. We will provide engineering solutions and assistance on request. Talk to us about your specific needs and problems. We will work with you on design and technical assistance.
Product Application Assistance & Material Selection
What kind of material do you need?
- Where will your product be used?
- Will it be exposed to UV light? High or low temps?
- Will it be exposed to mechanical stress?
- What are you using it for? To cover a draft? For Insulation? To keep moisture out?
- Do you need single or double-sided adhesive?
H-O Products will help you choose the best substrate for your application: Closed and open cell foams, foils, laminates, specialty materials (such as Viton®, Mylar®, Teflon®), rubber or silicone rubber, cork or rubberized cork for custom converting.
How do we help design your product?
- Technical discussion
- Product design assistance using CAD drawing
- Rapid prototyping within 24 - 48 hours
- Laser technology and water jet cutting used for prototype