High density, closed cell polyvinyl chloride foam with an aggressive, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive (A3) on both sides and a 84# poly-coated brown kraft liner. A3 adhesive provides an excellent combination of tack and holding power. Bonds quickly to most surfaces that are kept clean, dry and free of contamination.
• Long life seal against air, moisture, light and dust penetration
• Good for aluminum and wood windows and other applications with very stable glazing pockets
• Refrigerators, commercial windows and doors, store front glazing
• Insulation in thermal and electrical applications
• Absorbs shocks, cushions, deadens sound and eliminates excess vibration
• Maintains a seal in high movement joints.
• Completely seals out air, moisture, light and dust when compressed 30% or more
Features & Benefits:
• Tested and approved to AAMA 810.1 expanded cellular glazing tapes
• Clean, waste free substitute for liquid sealants.
• Excellent fungi, oxidation and weather resistance
• UV resistant
• Resistant to fire, most chemicals, acids and solvents
• FMVSS-302: Pass