Controlled particle size composites of recycled cellular rubber and plastic foam.
• Flexible re-processed neoprene used as pads for protecting, separating and stacking products
• Ideal for glass separator pads, dust seals, sound isolation and other cushioning and damping applications
Features & Benefits:
• No additives to interfere with bonding
• Allows for the use of low cost PSA
• Made primarily from in-house raw materials.
• Low compression set
• Excellent dynamic cushioning
• Fully ROHS compliant