Compressible polyether polyurethane foam with nominal 45 PPI. Weeps moisture while minimizing the infiltration of drafts, water, dust, insects, etc. into a building or a cavity (NEMA enclosure, generator/compressor housing, etc.)
• Loudspeaker covers and air conditioner filters
• General filtering applications. Weep baffling in commercial and residential construction, automotive, aircraft, HVAC, appliance and electronics.
• Weeps moisture and condensation while minimizing infiltration of air, moisture, insects, dust, etc.
• PVC coating is widely specified by architects for durability and longevity
• Best for exposure to harsh climate conditions such as driving rain, dust storms, hail storms, etc.
Product Features & Benefits:
• PVC coated reticulated foam is UV resistant and is available in black
• UL94 HF-1 rated
• Flexible foam coated with an aqueous dispersion of a PVC copolymer.
Learn more about choosing the right reticulated polyether foam for your application in our blog.