Rounded dome shaped bumpers absorb impact and are ideal for preventing your application from skidding.
• Hemispherical bumper feet are commonly used for sound dampening applications. The dome shaped bumpers work best for softening cabinet doors from slamming, reducing noise, and extending the life of the cabinets
• Versatile round bumpers are found at the bottom of laptop computers to prevent sliding on any surface and smaller bumper profiles are used on the inside to protect the laptop screen and keyboard when closing it
• Small round bumpers are used on standoffs for glass shelves
Features & Benefits:
• Manufactured in the USA.
• Easy peel-off application, non-staining, non-skidding and non-marring
• Superior abrasion resistance, vibration and shock dampening
• Superb coefficient of friction and resistance to skidding, crack resistant and resilient
• RoHS compliant