Recessed rubber stoppers have a cavity in the center which creates extra reinforcement for high impact applications. The use of a screw, nail, or staple may be used to fasten the bumper for permanent attachment.
• Recessed bumper feet are popular for music equipment, soundboards, and amplifiers. Commonly, four bumpers are placed on the bottom of large speakers and subwoofers
• Rubber feet on kitchen accessories
Features & Benefits:
• Manufactured in the USA.
• Easy peel-off application, non-staining, non-skidding and non-marring
• Superior abrasion resistance, vibration and shock dampening
• Superb coefficient of friction and resistance to skidding, crack resistant and resilient
• RoHS compliant