The soft durometer bumpers use a device called Flexible Softness which absorbs the physical force of any impact by more than half. After extensive sound testing, these bumpers were found to provide the lowest decibel levels for cabinet doors. The soft durometer bumpers were not designed for load bearing applications.
• Soft durometer sound dampening clear bumpers have been specifically engineered to provide the quietest close available for any cabinet door, drawer or enclosure
• Help preserve the life of the hardware by cushioning impact area
Features & Benefits:
• Manufactured in the USA.
• Easy peel-off application, non-staining, non-skidding and non-marring
• Superior abrasion resistance, vibration and shock dampening
• Superb coefficient of friction and resistance to skidding, crack resistant and resilient
• RoHS compliant