Solid polyvinyl chloride (PVC) mechanically bonded to a polymeric film barrier on one side, which eliminates plasticizer migration when acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive is applied, helping to maintain a long-term bond to many types of substrates.
• Livestock trailers (no skid), dock ramps, and aluminum dock vibration damping
• Aluminum dock decking spacer tape
Features & Benefits:
• Adhesive has excellent peel and shear values.
• Inexpensive alternative to commercial grade neoprene, rubber and EPDM setting blocks
• Acrylic adhesive gives great high and low temperature and weather resistance
• PVC compound, can be recycled with sash components
• Low/no skid