Cone-shaped rubber spacers that have a rounded point at the tip.
• Used for applications that require extra height and space
• Commonly used in the automotive industry as rattle reducers
• Rubber spacers for bug shields
Features & Benefits:
• Manufactured in the USA.
• Easy peel-off application, non-staining, non-skidding and non-marring
• Superior abrasion resistance, vibration and shock dampening
• Superb coefficient of friction and resistance to skidding, crack resistant and resilient
• RoHS compliant